Sick of Being Sick  

While I am in the recovery stage of being sick and finding some pretty fast internet, I thought that I would add another post.  Two posts in two days, I know I´m getting carried away.  Unfortunately for me, being sick (congestion, cough, etc) is not a good combination with being at altitude.  This morning I was supposed to go by boat to Isla del Sol.  Being a baby, I stayed in bed and pouted to myself about being sick.  I´m just kidding about the baby part, but I did miss the trip.  In retrospect, it was probably a good idea to not go.  I am still not feeling all that well.  I plan on going tomorrow morning, pouting or no pouting.  Now that I am on my own, I have had plenty of time to think, write, read, and reflect.  I´ve found that it is always easier to be hard on yourself and be blind to your good qualities.  Like any other trip that I have taken, I have learned many things about myself, my limits, what I can put up with, and what I can´t.  This trip has been no exception.  It has been a fun and interesting learning experience.  Below are some pictures I took of yesterday´s sunset from the hilltop.  I really wanted to put pictures up from the bike ride in La Paz, but I have them on CD and I can´t get them up quite yet.  Take care and HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
    

 
 
 
 
 

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 03, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments