New Home  


After a stressful, yet exciting, and jam-packed weekend in Atlanta I found my new home for the next two years . . .  TEGUCIGALPA, HONDURAS.  


I'm really excited about the school, the country, and all of the new adventures that will come my way.  


What has happened since the last posting?  A girlfriend in the mix has made decisions about the future difficult.  A 30th birthday party.  Am I really 30????  Oh my gosh!  A trip to Vilcabamba and Galapagos Islands for the Christmas break.  Can't wait!!  I'll have more details soon.  I promise to get better at updating along the way.  Here are a few pictures from the 30th birthday party and some misc. others:





Enjoying the sunset on an unexpected boat ride on Thanksgiving Day.

The slums that border the water . . . a very sad sight.

Getting ready for our 30th birthday party.  My backyard.

Balloons in the jacuzzi . . . a jacuzzi in Ecuador, yes I have one.
Birthday party crew!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 17, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments